Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
First Taste of 10 inches
Would you like to hear more?

Yes, please go on! 100% 100% ( 49 )
No thanks, I gave at the office. 0% 0% ( 0 )

Total Votes : 49
Post First Taste of 10 inches 
I had just started going out with a new guy. He had a 10" cock, or so he told me. I hadn't seen it yet. Here's how I got my first taste.

My boyfriend was walking me home from a pizzeria, when we stopped to make out against a light post around the corner from my house. Right away, he went for my tits, hands up under the shirt, squeezing them. He brought his mouth down and started sucking on my nipples while we were standing there on the street. It was getting pretty intense, but I had to stop him. I had to get home ... curfew.

So then the next night, he had to work until about 9:00. Then we went out and across the street and sat on the some steps. We were talking about sex. I asked him if he liked getting head or giving head better. He said he liked both, but getting it was probably his favourite. So of course he asked me what I liked, which is why I asked the question in the first place. I said I liked giving it better. This piqued his interest. He knew I wasn't a virgin, but I don't think he knew he was going to be getting his cock sucked.

He asked me if I swallowed and I said of course I did. This made his cock hard, and he told me it did. He had to adjust it. When he had his hand in his pants straightening it out, I could see it for a second. Smooth, and silky, I didn't see much, but I wanted to see more. He saw me looking at his cock and he asked me if I'd like to suck it right now and I said that I would. I also licked my lips, I couldn't help it.

So we walked until we found this path towards a *****. It was dark, but we were on a path that was lighted. It had a short wall, where he stopped and leaned against it and pulled me close to him. I could feel his hard cock poking into my soft belly. I reached down and started stroking it. And his cock got harder, and I reached under his shirt and found it sticking out of his jeans. I wrapped my fingers around it and started stroking. It was so smooth, and so hard. That's what I like about cocks, they are so soft and yet so hard. The skin is silky smooth, stretched across the hard shaft. I traced the head of his cock with my fingers. It was slightly wet. And this made me want him in my mouth. So I got on my knees, and just lifted his shirt. I could suck about 3 inches of his cock into my mouth without undoing his jeans. I was running my lips and tongue all around the part of his cock that was sticking out. Gently sucking the tip into my mouth. He started moaning, and he had his hands on my head. I knew he wanted more and so did I.

I undid his jeans and took the whole cock out. It was really long. More than two hands. I was using both of my hands rubbing it, while sucking the top part as far into my mouth as I could. He had both hands in my brown curls, pushing my head down onto his shaft, choking me as his cock slid further into my throat.

I was moaning onto his cock, sucking as hard as I could, up and down, taking as much as I could into my mouth. I was so turned on. And then I knew he was going to cum. He groaned and pushed his cock in further. And then I felt the spasm as hot spurts of cum squirted onto the back of my throat. I swallowed as he came more. I kept on swallowing, almost swallowing his whole cock.

Post LIke the story 
Just hope I could walk you back from the pizzeria too one day ..

mOOn

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1