Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Naughty fun on the train
Post Naughty fun on the train 
I’m on an Intercity express train and it’s late. I meant to get an earlier train, but got delayed and missed it by just a few minutes. The carriage has been almost empty most of the way, and this is the last stop before mine. And everyone else has gotten off and I have the carriage to myself. And I hope it stays that way. I’ve been sitting here reading a sexy book, and I’ve gotten very horny. I’ve glanced down at my breasts and my nipples are hard, and there is a lovely warm, heavy feeling in my pussy. With the carriage empty, I can really enjoy myself. Hell, I could strip naked and no one would know!!! But just as the train gives that first lurch that tells you it’s about to pull away, the door at the end is flung open, and a man jumps in. Damn it, I don’t care if he is rather cute, why my carriage?!?!?

He sits down and gets a newspaper out of his brief case and it conceals his face as he starts to read. I carry on reading my book, annoyed that my sexy little plan has been ruined. Or has it? I shouldn’t be thinking what I’m thinking ... but I am! I make sure he’s hidden behind his newspaper and undo a couple of buttons on my shirt. Just enough so that I can slip my hand inside. My fingers find a hard nipple and I stroke it gently through my bra. Ooohhh, this is so naughty! Having this man in the carriage is making it even better. My hand slips inside my bra ... soft, warm, heavy breast in my hand, hard nipple under my thumb ... I close my eyes and enjoy the electric tingles.

When I open them again, I find him watching me!!! Omg!! I freeze for a second, about to quickly remove my hand ... but he’s already seen what I’m doing. I stare back at him and raise one eyebrow in a question. He licks his lips and nods, once. I must be mad, but one-handed I undo the rest of the buttons and open my shirt, my other hand still inside my bra. I go back to tickling and teasing my nipple. I’m so turned on by this stranger watching me! I make my decision ... I lift both tits free of my bra, cup them in my hands and start rolling my nipples between finger and thumb. I hear the stranger moan softly. He undoes the zip on his trousers and his cock springs free. Commando! Mmmmm ... lovely.

I stroke and squeeze my tits, my nipples. Aroused, wet and aching. I slide down in my seat a little and slowly lift my skirt. He’s not the only one here who’s commando! I put my right leg over the armrest, legs wide open so he can see that I have no knickers on. He lifts his bum off the seat and pulls his trousers down, then opens his shirt. Oh yesssss!!! He wraps his hand around his lovely hard cock and starts stroking it. My finger slips in between wet pussy lips and I start to rub my clit, still using my other hand on my breasts, moving from one to the other.

I watch as my stranger wanks. I can see how wet he is. His hand is gradually moving faster and faster. My hand leaves my tits and I spread my pussy lips open, clit hard and exposed. I rub softly but quickly. I’m breathing hard. Fuck, this is so good! I’m going to cum ... sitting here, half naked on a train, masturbating for a complete stranger, while he does the same for me!!!

No sooner do I think that, than I stop thinking altogether. I cum ... hard, body jerking, panting, moaning ... and I watch him as cum spurts from his cock, all over his chest and his stomach.

We both gradually slow, till we’re just stroking ourselves gently. We smile at each other. He reaches into his briefcase for tissues and cleans himself up. Then he mimes that I should cup my breasts ... I do, and he blows each one a kiss!! I laugh, and then tuck them back into my bra and do up my shirt. One last little naughty gesture ... I run my finger over my wet clit and then suck it, my eyes never leaving him. He groans and shakes his head as he zips his cock away and buttons his shirt. I straighten my skirt and no one would ever know what had just happened.

A few minutes later the train pulls into the station, and with one last smile, we both get off and go our separate ways.

"I run my finger over my wet clit and then suck it".............

You can suck your own clit? Wow! Are you a contortionist or something? Smile Smile Smile

Good story HPB, ashamed to say I got hard reading it and imagining I was the stranger on the train with you...! NAUGHTY Keyser!

But would a businessman have tissues in his briefcase? What about files and papers, mobile phone, etc? Where's he gonna put all those if there's a whacking great box of tissues in there already???

I'll meet you at Paddington Station next Friday at 11pm Smile

Keys, since when do you start analysing and nit-picking erotica??? ffs man! Just read it and do what cums naturally! rofl!!!!!!!!
And make it Kings Cross will ya? hehehe!

Oh no, I can't make King's Cross, that's where all the naughty ladies of the night hang out and they would have a field day with little innocent me! Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed

Please write more stories, they stand head and shoulders over the rest on here. You have just the right liguistical touches to send me over the edge, I love your phrasing and the way you convey deep sexual meanings without resorting to the cheap tactic of using obscene words. I said your story got me hard and I wasn't joking.

MWAH! Razz

Post How did I miss this the first time around? 
Well done Hotp!!!! I love how such a naughty, erotic moment between strangers could end so tenderly!! Bravo!! When can we expect the next one? Now that you have started you can't stop! XXXX

Have a look on my profile, Lisa ... there's a few more on there ... xxxxxx

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1