Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Pop up Adverstising
Post Pop Ups 
Ok Maybe 1 but not 3

Post and its all back again 
Please do something about it

Post Pop Ups 
I recently joined this site to get high resolution ad free videos. Seems high resolution is about the same as regular and AFF continually pops up on my monitor. Won't renew my membership if this continues.

Post Site is shite 
Fucking popups every time you click on the pages.

Worst site for popups I have ever visited. Gives no incentive to subscribe

Im out of here too fucking annoying!!

Post Ugh! 
Just started but now every click generates a pop up. Hopefully, this is a glitch. If not, what a way to drive people away.

i wish the hell somebody would click one of the cam chat adds, spend a billion dollars, so the ugly ass skank would retire and stop playin with her gash every time i click something. its fuckin retarded.

I`ve been a member for a few years now and I used to be a great site but the pop ups are driving me made (there`s another now, that fucking bird at the bottom L/H corner wearing a see through top). Oh, and that site with the red back ground? the last thing I`ll ever do is waste my time on that professional garbage. I wonder just how many people actually click on this irritating shit. Surely the subscription we pay is more than enough for the site owners to make a decent profit. Come on guys, let`s make this a decent place again to see amateurs getting it on without all the crap.

If you have a yuvutu subscription then there should be no advertising at all and certailnly no pop-ups. If you are getting them then write to admin@yuvutu.com to complain and we will look into it personally to make sure you get the service you expect.

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2