Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
confussed married man
Post confussed married man 
hi im 33 married chubby man from liverpool who loves to wear my wifes sexy underwear for years i have wondered what it will be like to be with another man who likes to wear ladies underwear too. i woul love to hear from other married men like myself who would like to exchange messages and pic and meet and maybe more.

Post Cum Covered Balls 
try some cyber sex and see how you feel. Recently had a session with a texan. 40 years old. He was hung like a horse and even hairier of bollocks than me. I am large and hairy especially my bush, ball sac and crack. I'm pretty large as well 20 cm with loose full foreskin, thick shaft with lots of veins that stand out when I am fully hard. He went down on me sucking my balls singly and both at the same time, tongued my meatus and sucked me hard down to my bush. I came thick and hard and he swallowed my full load. He then unloaded over my bollocks and sucked them clean for me. The truth is we were in different countries and we were both just pulling on our cocks. He had to go because he had come all over himself. I did he same. Fantasies can be be fun

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1