Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Divide Chat Rooms
Post Divide Chat Rooms 
I think english chat room should be divided between the ones who want to chat everyday talk and their should be another chat room for the people who go on their to talk sex and sex web cam!!!!!

We used to have exactly that ... and the general chat room was always empty, so it was taken away.

Post If ur not on for the right reason 
I think there should ban or moved 2 another website for chatting about weather and that.. This is a sex site so i think ppl who chat bout that or go on cam and just sit there should be moved... Thanks

Try this... There's an ignore button, if you don't like what a user or group of users are discussing use it...I have a feeling you're going to be lonely tho.

It's the same in any chatroom out there.

Yup, OC, guess you can't please all of the people all of the time. Starking, just give the place a chance. We're a nice bunch of people. Sometimes it's all about sex, and sometimes we come in here for a laugh and a chat.

Post ridiculous 
that is the single most ridiculous statement i have read on this site!!!!!!!! ban people for not going on cam what a joke i cant see anywhere in the small that makes it compulsory. my suggestion starking is you find a different site maybe a paysite where there are plenty of ladies who will pander to your every whim because you will never get what your obviously so desperate to see on here

Devon couple... We dnt think its ridicolous obviosly you first joined this site because its a sex site, other wise u would not put sex videos on ere!!! I dnt think they should be banned i just think der should be a a chat room specific for that n 1's for ppl who just wnt to sit n chat bout everyday things!!!!!!

Post Re: If ur not on for the right reason 
starking8 wrote:
I think there should ban or moved 2 another website for chatting about weather and that.. This is a sex site so i think ppl who chat bout that or go on cam and just sit there should be moved... Thanks

It says quite clearly in your post that you think people should be banned if you gave the room a chance you would see that quite often people start chatting and end up fucking/sucking/playing us included if you want a room solely for sex cams ask admin im sure he will oblige you but your gonna end up with a room full of cocks and not a woman in sight!

Calm down You no what I mean Dcouple... No need to be nasty bout it..... N no not every1 nds up suckn n fukn in d room.... Havent seen u end up doing dat..... Peace

Post Re: ridiculous 
devoncpl09 wrote:
that is the single most ridiculous statement i have read on this site!!!!!!!! ban people for not going on cam what a joke i cant see anywhere in the small that makes it compulsory. my suggestion starking is you find a different site maybe a paysite where there are plenty of ladies who will pander to your every whim because you will never get what your obviously so desperate to see on here

It's quite true that there's no justification for demanding people go on cam.

But there's always been an equally large problem with "mood spoilers" who actively sabotage sex in the chatroom. I've even seen demands for people to stop cam to cam, or sex chat in the room, because it's disturbing the "normal" chat. There's no call for that either.

We did try the sex/no sex divide before - and one room was empty. This is simply because in my view sex chatters were booted from the non-sex room (as they should be), but the Tea and Cake brigade weren't booted out of the sex room (as they should have been).

Post Re: ridiculous 
[quote="Hairs"] I've even seen demands for people to stop cam to cam, or sex chat in the room, because it's disturbing the "normal chat.[/quote]

Are we visting the same chatroom????? In three years that i've been here i've never witnessed anything like that. Unless your talking about people pestering other people to "cam to cam"

in 3 years never sen that ....

Nope, I've seen on more than one occasion complaints that people sex chatting in the room are "taking over" or similar. Equally, I've seen people chatting and cam-to-camming in the room, asking each other to do stuff, being attacked for "directing" - by people who aren't even involved but take it upon themselves to assume that because they don't like it, the "victim" of the directing should be protected.

Post in response to the original question.... 
I was under the impression the "Lobby" was the place for people's idle chit-chat and/or cams, maybe I'm thinking of the old format we used to have...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1