Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Cuckold Baby
Post Cuckold Baby 
My wife and I had been married 10 years. It was a good marriage but one thing was missing. We never had a baby. It turned out that I have a low sperm count making it near impossible for us to have a baby. We talked about adoption but she didn't really seem thrilled about it. She wanted to have a baby that she conceived and carry in her womb for 9 months. She always had lovers, with my full acceptance, but was careful to use a condom. I eventually brought up the possibility of having one of her lovers impregnate her. Giving it a couple of days she thought that would be a great idea, but with one additional item. She did not want to know the real father of her *****. I arranged to have a "baby making party" involving 4 of her lovers. Boy did she have a great time having multiple loads in her pussy. All her lovers dropped at least two loads in her pussy that night and our experiment worked. She gave birth to a baby boy nine months later. That was two years ago. She has been dropping hints about having another baby so our son can have a brother or sister. I think it would be a great idea. Our 2 year old was not conceived with my sperm, but he is my son and we will raise him as such. No one but my wife and her lovers that night know that I am not the biological father. This time, however, things will be different. In the two years since the birth of our son, my wife now only fucks black cock. So when I get her black lovers together for a "baby making party" everyone will know that I am not the father this time. I have fully excepted this as I love my wife dearly and I want her to be happy with another baby. We hope to have this party soon. I will keep you posted on the progress.

Post Cuckold baby from black guy 
I fully support your view on that subject and your choice, as a husband, to have your wife make use of the potency of superior candidates. A a bull I myself, once in a while, help some cuckold couples with their reproductive needs (I'm actually a certified and experienced spermdonor). Best regards from Russia.

What ever happened in this relationship, hope all went well for u both.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1