Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Not complaining....but need help vieiwing
Post Not complaining....but need help vieiwing 
Hi-
new here. Can't seem to get the videos to play on my laptop, my old W98 works but real slow. I connect quickly.

Using my laptop, when I select a video, I get the new page, I see the the wheel thing rotate for a few seconds then nothing plays. The bar on the bottom shows half way loaded. Nothing plays. I see the black screen with the right arrow only.

I have downloaded the new flashplayer, I adjusted my internet security from med to med-low to low, and still nothing.
IE 6.0 and Flashplayer 9,0,47,0.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.

Post that is surprising 
Are you sure you have the latest flash player?

I suggest to upgrade to the latest version of IE. That will probably fix it.

Post Re: Not complaining....but need help vieiwing 
[quote="jackone_two"]Hi-
new here. Can't seem to get the videos to play on my laptop, my old W98 works but real slow. I connect quickly.

Using my laptop, when I select a video, I get the new page, I see the the wheel thing rotate for a few seconds then nothing plays. The bar on the bottom shows half way loaded. Nothing plays. I see the black screen with the right arrow only.

I have downloaded the new flashplayer, I adjusted my internet security from med to med-low to low, and still nothing.
IE 6.0 and Flashplayer 9,0,47,0.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.[/quote]

Post Try upgrading 
I suggest you try upgrading to IE7. Takes a bit of time but is worth it for the additional features.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspx

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1