Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
A not so true Texas summertime, Circa 1982 Part 2
Post A not so true Texas summertime, Circa 1982 Part 2 
Part 2

...Thirty minutes later he is sitting on her couch, waiting for her to bring him a beer from her husband’s refrigerator in the garage. She returns to him with two and asks him if he’d like to take a quick shower. “No I better not” “Why not” “Because I don’t have any clean clothes” “Well I could loan you one of my husbands clean t-shirts” “No thanks that wouldn’t be right Miss Debra” “Well alright, you just enjoy that beer because I’ve got to get rinsed off. I’ll be right back”

As he sat there and listened to the water running he could imagine her nude…soaping herself in the shower, gently rubbing the suds all over her soft tits along her round ass and in between her mature pussy. He began to rub himself and could feel his cock begin to harden. As he tried to control himself he guzzled some of his beer. He thought that he might like to take a shower….he could get cleaned up, maybe stroke himself off in the shower, then get out of there…

She came out in a pair of skimpy terry cloth shorts and matching blouse. She went to get 2 more beers. “Are you sure you don’t want to shower quickly?” she asked. “Maybe I will take you up on that shower” he answered. “Great, I’ll show you where the bathroom is and get you a clean shirt”.

Once alone, he undressed and jumped in the shower. As he soaps his body and long hair his cock jumped straight to attention waiting for him to stroke it. He begins to move his hand back and forth along its length, using the soap as lubrication. He massaged the swollen head. As he felt cum boiling up in his balls, he heard the bathroom door suddenly close. Surprised, he looked out of the curtain and nothing. His moment was ruined so he quickly rinsed off, climbed out and toweled off. Then he noticed his clothes were gone. He stuck his head out and yelled to Debra for his clothes. She yelled “I’ve got your clothes in the washer. Just slip on my husbands pajama bottoms on the back of the door.” “What about a shirt?” No response.

Shyly he goes back to the couch wearing only her husband’s baggy pajama bottoms. He picks up his beer, sits down and finishes it off. Debra returns with another. She notices his muscular arms, stomach and chest then sits down beside him. He does not have any body hair on his young body. Her pussy is throbbing and she knows she is going to seduce him. She can tell he is nervous and uncomfortable. She places her hand on his thigh and tells him she just wanted to wash his clothes. She begins to gently rub his leg back and forth, slowly. She notices, what she anticipates is quite a large cock, begin to harden in the loose pants of her husband. She can see the large well defined head.

“Have you ever been with a woman Johnnie?” “No ma’am” he says.
“Not at all?” she asks. “I’ve made out with girls but that’s it” was his brief answer.
“Would you like to be with a woman?” “Yes ma’am”
“Would you like to be with me Johnnie?” “Yes ma’am”
“That’s good Johnnie, because I’ve been thinking about being with you all afternoon”

She reaches to gently caress his cock through the pj’s. Johnnies cock is curved, straining against the fabric. She slips her fingertips under the waistband and pulls them down to expose his engorged member. His cock, it must be 8” long and quite thick straightens up and lies on his belly. “Johnnie this is a nice large cock you have here” “It is ma’am?” She nods. She grasps it and holds it straight up. She strokes it softly once, twice and as she begins to lean over, so she can reach it with her mouth, Johnnie begins to shutter and she quickly and knowingly wraps her mouth around the head just as the first powerful jet of Johnnie’s sperm releases. It goes deep into her throat. It’s all she can do not to gag from the convince of his cum spray but she convinces herself to contain it. My God, she thinks to herself and continues to stroke his long cock with a tighter grasp. Every stroke expends another huge gush of semen down her throat. After what seemed like an eternity of stroking his pulsating cock in her lips, the powerful spasms stop. In awe she removes her mouth and looks up at Johnnie. He reaches over and softly wipes a tear from her eye due to choking down his sperm. “Johnnie, that was more cum than I’ve ever had to swallow in my entire life.” “I’m sorry ma’am.” He says shyly. “Oh no, don’t be sorry Johnnie”.

As she laid her head on his bare chest, she noticed after several minutes that his cock did not become flaccid. She looked up at him and asked if they could try again. “Yes ma’am”. She held his still erect cock again and began to stroke it. As a small drop of semen oozed out she took it back in her mouth. Gently, she pushed it deep into her throat. Using her hand she cupped his balls and gently massaged them. As she sucked on his stiff cock she began to gently rub his anus with her finger. He responded by becoming even harder than she could imagine. After some time she looked up at him and asked “Johnnie would you like to fuck me?” “Yes ma’am.” he said again being shy. “Johnnie would you like me to show you how to pleasure a woman with your mouth.” “Yes ma’am.” He replied. “Johnnie, kneel between my legs and I will tell you what to do”

She removed her shorts and top and spread her legs around Johnnie as he knelt on the floor. She pulled her lips apart and said “Johnnie, come closer and gently lick me with your tongue”. Johnnie placed his moist tongue at the bottom of her slit and slowly licked up to her clit “Johnnie, I want you to lick the little button right below my finger” He did. “Johnnie, that’s my clit, OK? Women like our clits to be licked, sucked on and gently bitten” He nodded as he looked at her with his lovely blue eyes. As she held her lips apart for Johnnie, he continued to lick her entire pussy up and down. He would suck, nibble and lick her clit. After a few minutes she could feel it building inside. She ran her fingers through his shaggy blonde hair and held his head firmly. “Oh please don’t stop Johnnie. You’re going to make me cum now, Johnnie. Oh please Johnnie, suck on my clit until I cum”. She began to tremble uncontrollably; she pulled his face harder into her and begged him not to stop. Finally with a long convulsion she came intensely. Her juices covered them both.

She stands and takes Johnnie by the hand and leads him to her bed, the bed she shares with her husband. As he lies down, she is aware that Johnnies cock is still fully erect. She lays on him and kisses his muscular stomach. Johnnie can feel her soft breasts on his cock as she tongues and licks his chest and neck. Gently, she rolls over and pulls him on top of her. She reaches down to guide him inside of her. As she places the swollen head of his cock against her drenched pussy she whispers “Johnnie, please fuck me now.” As he enters her, she bites her lip with physical pleasure. Johnnie begins to stroke his cock in and out of well lubricated pussy. It feels so good. Johnnie tells her “It is so warm inside” She instructs him to use full long strokes with his cock. Her hands are on his buttocks pushing and pulling as if to steer him. As he penetrates her deeply, his cock stimulates her exposed clit bringing her to the edge of ecstasy. Johnnie’s eyes are closed and his breathing turns into gasps. She can feel him harden more and his pace begins to quicken. As the walls inside her begin to spasm around his cock she can feel him start to shudder. She holds him tight and begins to buck and grind into him. Finally, she can feel him begin to pump hot semen deep inside. As she cums intensely with him, she feels every one of his powerful injections. She joyfully remembers the feeling she had in her throat just a short time ago. He thrusts rapidly and buries his face in her neck gasping and moaning. She can feel the heat from his breath. Then, as he begins to slow down, she can feel his thick hot seed begin to ooze out. Finally, as his cock stops filling her he looks at her and says softly “Miss Debra that was far better than I’ve ever imagined.” “Me to Johnnie, Me to” as they drift off together into an almost orgasmic slumber……

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1