Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Error opening video rtmp:/123flashchat
Post Error opening video rtmp:/123flashchat 
hi , I have some problems with my cam ..... can somebody help ???? when I open my cam , I become the message : Error opening video rtmp:/123flashchat ....... then I re-open , and my cam works for 10 minutes , and shut down again ......when I open my cam again, everything is repeated ......so every 10 minutes , I have to open my cam , again and again ......I have already download : 123 Flash Chat Server 7.2 , but that does not help ......also bought a new cam , but that also does not help .....so if there is someone who can help me .......thank you very much .....

to use chat you need to have the latest flash installed.

Id suggest doing the following

uninstall flash reboot and reinstall flash

empty your temp internet files and delete cookies

reboot your PC/MAC

re enter chat

when you click on the cam icon allow flash access to your cam and mic

you should now be able to use your cam for more then 10mins

are you getting a loss of connectivity if this is a regular 10min intervel??check your internet connection to make sure.

hope this helps

hi again , thank for your answere .... but it did not help ......I have a pc , I tryed everything , uninstall , reinstall , but nothing helps ..... :( ...... I even have done a master restart my pc .....( reinstall al programms , and windows ....) every were I come ( chat sides ) msn , yahoo , my cam does work , only on yuvutu it does not work well .... when I click on my cam , the message : Error opening video rtmp:/123flashchat ..... comes ..... than I click on ok .......re-open my cam again , and than my cam start broadcasting ..... only for +- 10 minutes ....... than my cam shot down .....!!!!! I re-open my cam again , I get again the message : Error opening video rtmp:/123flashchat ....... click on ok ...... and restart my cam , and my cam broadcast again for +- 10 minutes ......... I never had this problem , I been here the last 8 months , I have this problem now for 3 weeks .......... greetings Marc ....

I havent got a clue why its doing that sorry :(

Post me 2 
i have the same erorr ,, Error opening video rtmp:/123flashchat , can any one help??????????????????

sara161610 send a e-mail to Admin using the feedback button at the top on right hand side. If you can copy and paste what pops up or send the information that you see on the screen as to what error you are getting to them. They should get back with you ASAP.

few day ago i had the same problem and i've discovered my problem wan a DNS error.....i've to mutch pc connected in wireless in the same access point so another pc chance my own pc DNS , let try to desconnect another pc and then try to connect yours to yuvut...is just a suggest

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1