Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
First story Request from blog
Post First story Request from blog 
I hurried up the walkway to the front door. The train was late as usual, and Sandy was going to be here any second to pick me up. We were going to celebrate my birthday tonight at a local hot spot. Now when I say hot spot, I mean it. Every Thursday through Saturday its jammed wall to wall with people looking for a hook up. It should be named The Meat Market, because that’s what it’s called on the street. They’d probably make even more money.

Why we were celebrating there is beyond me. Sandy knows I think one of the DJ’s is beyond hot, but it’s not like he even knows I’m there with all the groupies hanging around.

I finally got the front door open and kicked it shut with my foot. Each classic work pump quickly shed as I flew down the hallway to get ready. This was my favorite part of the day, getting rid of the work clothes. Usually I changed into some sweats and a tee shirt, and spent a lovely evening of solitude. Well if you call chatting with a few dozen people solitude. I really enjoy chatting up some guy and then giving him some good cyber sex. I must admit, there have been a few times where the guy has been good enough to make me pull out my toys. I felt my pussy spasm just at the mere memory. God that was some good stuff. I glanced at the clock on my nightstand, shit. This was going to have to be a quick shower. Damn it.

I started the shower and stripped off the rest of my clothes. I paused for a moment in front of my huge bathroom mirror to look at my body. I still wish my tits were bigger, maybe a ‘d’ cup, instead of a ‘c’- just a little bit more flesh to wrap around a nice thick cock. I gave my nipples a quick tug and twist. I love my nipples, they are so sensitive and responsive. They stand so proud and erect. I decided right then and there which dress I was going to wear. It was a fetish- club wear dress I found online. Black, stretchy, and oh so delicious. The material was cut like a spider web, with the centers of the various webs being strategically placed of course. It barely came down to mid thigh, and with a pair of lace up sandals would be the perfect outfit. With any luck at all I either would not come home, or wouldn’t come home alone.

I put one foot up on the vanity and grabbed my razor. Thankfully I keep up with this daily, so a quick touch up to remove any and all stubble is quick. Just as I step into the shower, I hear Sandy’s voice.

Assuming she’ll follow the sound of the running water, I quickly step beneath the near scalding stream.

“Damn woman, you’re not ready yet?”
“Fuck no, damn train was late again.” I reply while lathering my long blonde hair.

The shower curtain is pulled back and I open my eyes to see Sandy’s face, “Need any help?” she said with a big grin. Sandy is a curvy brunette with a body most women would die for. I’ve known Sandy since college, and while we’re as close as two women can be, we never ventured past friendship and into the world of sexual exploration. Not that I wouldn’t give it a try with her, we just never have.

“Sure gorgeous, grab a loofah and join me,” I joked back, knowing it was harmless.
“Some other time, I already did my hair and makeup. Here, have a drink. We are going to have a blast tonight.”

I grabbed the beer from her hand and took a long pull from the icy cold bottle before putting it down on the edge of the tub. I rinsed the shampoo from my hair and applied a dollop of conditioner to sit while I bathed. Normally, I’d linger and tease myself a bit, prime myself for a night of adventure, but there simply was no time. By the time I had every nook washed, the conditioner rinsed, Sandy was complaining about the time and handing me another beer.

“Hurry up Katy, we don’t want to get there too late.”

“Too late for what Sandy? That place is going to be a madhouse. Early doesn’t make a difference.”

“I know, but I at least like to get there while you can still walk around without getting groped.”

“I thought you like getting groped,” I replied while drying off. I looked in the bedroom and saw Sandy dressed in a tight red mini dress. Well ok, if you can call it a dress. It was more like a tube top and micro mini connected by a thin swatch of fabric. She looked incredible with her 38 C tits stretching the fabric to its limit. My eyes trailed down her long tanned legs to her shoes.

“Like ‘em?” Sandy asked, picking up one leg and extending it toward the wall. God that woman is gorgeous. I felt my pussy twitch again. Oblivious to my obvious admiration, she continued, “Wait ‘till you see what they do.” She said excitedly and stood up. The heels of each sandal lit up as she walked. We both laughed and rambled on about how they’d come in handy later on in the crowded club.

“What are you wearing tonight hot stuff?” She asked.
“A new dress I bought online.”
“Oooooooh hurry up, I can’t wait to see it. You always find the yummiest stuff.” She turned her smile to a pretend pout, “But you never tell me where you find it.”
“Hey, I can’t share all my secrets. I need something to look good standing next to you.”
“Oh fuck off, you’re fucking gorgeous and you know it.”
“Yeah, ok. If you say so,” I replied walking into my closet. I shimmied into the skimpy cloth, and debated whether to go commando or a thong. I chose the thong only because of the random groping factor. At least a thong would provide some type of barrier. I strapped on my own version of fuck me shoes, and paraded out for inspection.

“Oh, baby, baby. Oh yeah. That is fucking HOT. I love the pattern, it covers up in the right places. Oh, oh, fuck yeah. Bare or thong?”

“I went with the thong, not much here to stop a finger or two.”

“Yeah, but that’s half the fun isn’t it. Nothing like a good finger fuck while standing at the bar.”

“True, but I like to know who’s on the other end of those fingers, and where those fingers have been before my pussy. I’m going to get my hair done, and then we can go. Sound good?”

“Perfect dollface. I’ll go throw some music on and drink more. Want another one?”

“Sure, what the hell, it is my birthday, and a Friday. That doesn’t happen every year.”

“Right on.”

I turned on the hair dryer and Sandy took off down the hall. From my vantage point bent at the waist, I could see that she decided to go bare underneath her outfit. She preferred the random fucks and gropes. More power to her I suppose.

When I shut the hair dryer off, I heard a loud techno beat wafting all the way to my room. As I neared the living room, I heard voices. When I turned the corner, I was surprised to see two guys from my office standing in my living room chatting it up with Sandy. Both men turned as I walked into the room, neither expecting to see the vamp that stood before them. Both of the men blushed a little bit, recognizing the change they saw from the normally clad business suited coworker.

One of them, Bob, held my briefcase in his hand. In my haste to leave, I never even realized I forgot it at the office, “Happy Birthday Katy,” he stammered. “Your umm friend, here just told us. We didn’t know, otherwise we’d umm got you a cake or something at lunch today.”

I suddenly felt very self conscious. These guys never saw this side of me, and I wasn’t too sure I was comfortable with them seeing me now. Realizing there wasn’t much I could do about it now, I shrugged it off and decided to roll with it, “No problem, I tend to keep personal stuff away from the office.”

The other man, Vince, a tall hunk of a specimen from sales murmured, “No kidding.”

Sandy decided to break the ice, and asked the two if they’d like a beer. I could tell from the look on her face, she was drawn to Vince and in her mind, if she could walk into the club with her one night stand already picked, the better the night would be. Vince took her up on the offer, and she retrieved a new round for all of us.

Bob couldn’t take his eyes off of me, and I shifted a bit from foot to foot, tugging the hem of the short skirt down. The attempt was futile, there was no more stretching allowed and it only rode back up again. I worked with Bob for three years. He was a good looking man, casual prep is what I would say. Always neat and tidy, and now was no exception. Even after hours, he still had his suit on, complete with his blue tie.

“You ummm left your briefcase at the office. I didn’t know if you had any work to do this weekend, so I thought we’d bring it by.” Bob stated his eyes focused on my chest and not my face.

“Thank you. I wasn’t planning on work, but you never know what crops up. Those sales guys are relentless.” I looked at Vince and he winked back. It wasn’t unheard of to get a call on off hours from one of the sales guys needing numbers first thing on a Monday morning.

I walked over and took my case from Bob and set it down in the corner of the living room, careful not to bend over and give either one a free show. Vince poked his head around the corner and saw my game room. Well it wasn’t much of one yet, but I was getting there. I have a vintage pin ball game in a corner, and a 8 foot slate pool table in the center of the room.

“Nice table. Play much?” he asked?

“Not nearly as much as I’d like to,” I replied, “Do you?”

“From time to time. Want to rack ‘em up for a quick game before you ladies head out for the evening? We don’t want to keep you.”

Sandy, quick to realize that her potential fuck could walk out the door, chimed in, “I’m up for a game, ok with you Katy?”

There wasn’t much I could say. I looked at Bob, who just shrugged his shoulders, “Sure, I suppose.”

Vince gathered the balls from the leather pockets and placed each one slowly in the triangle frame. I swear Sandy literally licked her lips watching him handle and caress each ball. Their eyes locked for a brief second before Sandy looked away. Strange. Sandy never looks away. I glanced over at Bob, who seemed fixated on my sandals now. I guess that was a step up from my tits. Vince had the balls racked and walked over to inspect the various cue sticks. When he seemed satisfied with one of them, he chalked it and strode to the far end of the table.

“Company breaks?” he queried. I nodded, “What are the house rules?”

“None really, call a shot only if it’s going to use the other team’s ball, and definitely call the eight.”

“Fair enough.” Vince handled the stick with skill. With a few quick strokes, he broke the mass and balls rolled to all corners of the table. It was a good clean break, but nothing went in, “The table is open. Anyone want to put a wager on the game?”

Sandy nearly drooled, “What kind of wager?”

“Well I don’t know. Why don’t we let the birthday girl choose?” All eyes, including Bob’s bore into me. My mind went completely blank. Only sex crossed my mind, and well that was out of the question with coworkers. I looked at Sandy, who had a hopeful look on her face. Remembering the dreamy fuck me look of earlier I thought of a wager.

“Ok, here’s one if you guys are up for it. Whoever loses pays for drinks tonight at the club.”

“Hope you ladies have a lot of cash on you.”

“Ditto, slick.” Sandy said as she leaned over the table and sank the two ball in the side pocket. She walked to the same spot where Vince stood when he broke the table and leaned far into the table to make a long shot. It would have been more appropriate to use the bridge, but where was the fun in that.

“Nice view,” Vince said openly admiring Sandy’s ample cleavage.

“I couldn’t agree more,” Sandy said and licked her lips.

I gathered up the empty beer bottles, disposed of them, and returned with four new ones just as Sandy sank the seven in the corner pocket. I was glad she was on my side, she was a shark. I sat on one of my barstools, engrossed in the easy banter between Sandy and Vince. Bob had made his way over, and sat down next to me.

“She’s really something isn’t she?” he said, more than asked.

“She’s my best friend, and no one like her in the world.” I replied with a slight slur, after all I was working on a six pack with no hint of food. Usually Sandy and I stop for a bite to eat on the way to the club, and dressed like we are, usually end up with some sort of bonus. I was teetering on the verge of not caring, but knew that if I didn’t get food soon, my birthday celebration would consist of me waking up in the morning with no recollection of the previous night.

I grabbed my cell phone and pulled up the Chinese take out and delivery right around the corner. It seems a little cliché, but they do know me by name, thankfully not the order. I told them I needed enough food and appetizers for six people, they had my credit card information on file and I hung up.

Bob raised his eyebrow, “Expecting more?”

“Nah, I just love the leftovers,” I said and flashed a smile. Now that I knew food was coming, I relaxed and indulged in more beer. Sandy finally missed a shot after making four. I took a brief look at the table to get my bearings on potential shots when Bob was done.

“Very nice gorgeous,”

“Thank you sugar.” Sandy replied as she blindly handed me her cue without giving me a second glance. She had eyes only for Vince, and it appeared he for her. The pair looked as if they could devour each other right there on my pool table. Sandy walked right up to Vince and whispered something in his ear. Though my view was obstructed, I noticed the slight tilt of her hips and was sure Vince had a finger or two in her snatch.

I watched as Bob shed his suit coat, and casually roll his sleeves up to his elbows. I never noticed how muscular his forearms were before, or how nicely his watch looked on his wrist. Absently I licked my lips as he leaned over the table to make his shot. I noticed everything about Bob at that moment. The way his wavy hair curled a bit at the end just below his ear, the curve of his ear and the tendon that stretched in his neck as he concentrated on the table.

He walked around the table gauging which shot to make, and ended up in front of me. I was treated to his well shaped ass in his trousers. I couldn’t help but wonder if he was as finely chiseled in the muscles that weren’t visible. I imagined my hands gripping his taut buttocks as he thrust into me over and over again.

Sandy touched me on the shoulder, bringing me out of my reverie, “Sweet cheeks, I said you’re up. Bob missed his shot. Let’s run the table and go dancing.”

“Oh, umm, yeah, well, I’ve got Chinese coming. Didn’t know how long the game was going to take.” I stammered out.

“Great,” Sandy replied, “I’m up for Chinese, and we can do some dancing here before we go out.” She sauntered away from Vince, and changed the techno to some old time blues, the type of music with a great fuck beat. Sandy knows the blues are my weakness, especially after a few drinks.

I chalked my cue, and thanks to my liquid courage, sashayed over to the pool table. I didn’t give a damn whether my skirt rode up, I was feeling the music, everything else seemed to happen outside of my reality. I mentally lined up my shot, similar to the one Sandy took on her turn. The exception being that my quarry was behind me, not in front of me. I positioned each leg and locked my knees, tilting my ass a little bit higher as I bent far enough over the edge of the pool table, my stomach rested on the padded rail. I turned innocently, pretending to make sure I was clear when I pulled back on the cue. In all reality, I wanted to make sure I had Bob’s full attention. His focus was right where I wanted it to be, on my scantily clad ass.

I wasted more time, knowing the Chinese food was going to arrive any second. The last thing I needed was for Ching Lee to see me bent over a pool table. They’d never deliver again. As if on cue, the doorbell rang. I straightened up demurely and asked Bob if he could grab that and take care of the tip. I noticed a very noticeable bulge as he rose from the bar stool. I watched him loosen and remove his tie as he walked to the front door.

I looked over at Sandy and Vince. They were dancing closer than close. His hands gripped each ass cheek, pulling her against his crotch. I knew if there was any clubbing, it would be much later. I followed Bob into the kitchen. He emptied each bag while I took out plates and cutlery.

“Oh come on, don’t you use the chopsticks?” He teased.

“I have a hard enough time when I’m completely sober,” I joked back. I stuck a spoon and fork in each container, and told Bob to help himself.

“I wouldn’t wait for those two,” I said nodding my head toward the other room. “Just dig in and take what you want.”

Bob looked me up and down, took a long swig of beer, “Take what I want?” he said with a slow grin.

I felt his eyes as they trailed from my ankles all the way up to my eyes, where he held my stare. I swallowed hard as the impact of his words hit home. I never noticed how blue his eyes were before, or how sexy his chin looked with a five o’clock shadow. Now that his tie was gone, he had the top two buttons undone and for the first time noticed the broadness of his chest. Oh fuck.

I decided to back down, I wasn’t ready for this, “Sure there’s so much food. Help yourself.” I tried meekly.

Bob nodded and responded in a low husky voice, “The food looks good, smells great, but that’s not what I want right now. I don’t think you do either.” He took a step toward me, and I took a step back- right into the counter.

“I, I, I don’t know what I want.”

“Sure you do. You just have to let yourself feel. Just like you were doing back at the pool table.” Another step, “I saw that beautiful ass, and that silky thong. I’ve wanted this moment for three years. I never knew there was this side of you. I can’t help but wonder what else about you I don’t know.” Another step, hand on my hip rubbing slowly.

My resolve is rapidly disappearing. I never noticed how full his bottom lip is. I wonder what it would be like to nibble on it. God he’s close. His cologne is nice, very masculine. Oh fuck. I see my hand reaching out to touch his chest. Oh fuck. I feel the hard muscles ripple beneath my feather light touch. I hear a sigh, and realize that it came from me. I see his lips moving closer to mine. I gasp slightly as they connect and lean into his body.

Bob’s hand slides from my hip to cup my ass cheek and pull me hard against his groin. I feel the unmistakable outline of his hard cock through his trousers and instinctively grind against it. Lust weaves its way through my veins, and my lips open in a silent submission to his will.

His demeanor immediately changes, and the kiss becomes more demanding. I’m open and receptive and kiss him back passionately. My hands find their way into his hair of their own free will and hold his head to mine in a fierce liplock.

With one hand still gripping my ass tight, he picked me up and sat me on the counter. Without hesitation, I reach down and unbuckle his pants while his fingers hastily push the thong off of my pussy lips and thrust deep inside me.

“God, you’re so fucking wet,” Bob murmured against my lips as he finger fucked my aching twat. He used his free hand to pull the flimsy straps of my dress off my shoulders and down my arms. “Your tits are beautiful,” he crooned as he cupped one and rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

My fingers wrapped around his hard shaft, and I stroked him slowly, grazing my thumb over his head. I felt the precum oozing from his crown and licked my lips. God how I wanted to taste him, but in our current position, that wasn’t feasible.

He stopped his finger fuck and twisted his wrist so his thumb rubbed against my clit as his fingers curled and teased me from the inside. He squeezed my breast hard at the same time, eliciting a slight yelp.

“You like that do you?” he all but sneered, “Such a good little slut you are. Look at you fucking my hand. You need it –don’t you?”

Helpless to do anything else, I simply nodded. Bob pushed on my chest, causing me to lean back. My hands came away from his cock and fell back to the counter, “That’s better, now I can watch your face when I let you come. You will come for me like a good girl, won’t you?”

Again, I had no recourse but to nod. I didn’t trust my voice at this point. I was too wrapped up in the sensations flowing through me. Guys weren’t like this, they didn’t take their time, let alone watch me orgasm. I tried to keep my focus, but quickly succumbed to the moment.

Bob continued his relentless thrusting and rubbing bringing me to the brink of orgasm then stopping completely. Each time he stopped, my groan became more insistent, my protests louder. He just smiled at me and stroked my sweat dampened hair during each pause. He seemed to know exactly when my pulse returned to normal, and started back up again bringing me up until I was a whimpering mass of flesh. I didn’t recognize the woman wantonly humping his fingers, panting and whimpering, begging for him not to stop this time.

“That’s it,” Bob said in a soothing voice. “Beg me for it, beg me good and I might let you have it this time.”

What he was asking me to do never registered, the only thing I heard was the reward. There were no second thoughts, only reaching the finish line. I tried to control my breathing so he wouldn’t know when I was beyond the point of no return, but I couldn’t fool him.

“Beg.” He prompted again, starting to slow his fingers.

That shocked me into reality. I couldn’t survive it if he stopped again, “Please,” I whispered out between pants, “Please. I need to come.”

“You can do better than that,” he sneered and slowed the thrusts even more.

“Please, please, please,” Fingers sped up, “Oh, yes, oh, God, yes, please make me cum.” Fingers pistoned even faster, I forgot anything and everything around me, except the fact that I was soaring toward an incredible orgasm.

“Oh fuck yes, Please God now, make me cum.” I screamed out.

Bob pressed his thumb into my clit and rubbed just as he pushed his fingers deep, “Give it to me.”

I felt like a bottle rocket skyrocketing into space. Every cell in my body exploded in rapture, and he didn’t let me stop there. He rubbed my clit through the entire orgasm, setting off mini orgasms in the process. I spasmed and contorted helplessly on the granite counter top. My legs splayed shamelessly, juices flowed freely from my abused pussy, but I didn’t care. My world was being rocked and nothing else mattered. Higher and higher I climbed literally at his fingertips. Somewhere in the back of my brain I heard Sandy scream out in ecstasy. As if on cue, I screamed as well, reaching that crescendo of pleasure, and that was the last thing I remember. My world went black and silent.

As I slowly regained consciousness, my eyes fluttered open, but I couldn’t see. I could hear the music playing and sounds of sex around me, but I couldn’t see. I quickly realized that I was blindfolded. Immediately I sobered up from that mind blowing experience, I tried to free myself of the cloth- only to find that I couldn’t move my hands. I became frantic and realized that my legs were bound as well. I was tied spread eagle, and gauging from the feel on my backside, was tethered to my very own pool table.

I started to scream, but a hand quickly cupped my mouth, “Shush or I’ll have to gag you. Do you understand?” I heard Bob say.

I confirmed my understanding with a quick frantic nod, fully intending to scream at the top of my lungs once he removed his hand. He, however, kept it there, and muffled my protests. I heard Sandy’s drunken voice from the end of the pool table where my feet were resting in each corner pocket, “Relax Katy honey. I’m not going to let anything happen to you. We’re going to make you feel so good.”

As she emphasized the last two words, I felt her hands caress each of my calves- slowly working her way up to my inner thighs. I tensed, caught between being petrified at my predicament, and languishing in the feel of her hands on my skin.

“I’ve always wanted to get my hands on you Katy,” she all but sang. “I bet you didn’t know that did you?”

I shook my head.

“And you’ve always wanted me to, haven’t you Katy?” she pushed gently.

I could feel tears well up behind the blindfold, and I was suddenly grateful for it. She was right, I dreamed about this moment. Well, not this particular moment, but one like it. I slowly nodded my head as her long fingernail grazed my pussy lips. I arched up instinctively to her touch and moaned softly.

In my next breath, I felt a tongue delicately trace my folds. Up and down the slit with the lightest feathery touch. It was my undoing. I tilted my hips, inviting more and she happily obliged with more. Her fingers spread my lips and she dove in, slipping her tongue deep inside me.

I relaxed against my restraints, giving into to this pleasure that my best friend administered. Bob removed his hand from my mouth and pressed two fingers against my lips. I inhaled and caught my scent on them, and realized he wanted his fingers cleaned. I opened my lips and sucked his fingers into my mouth. My tongue flitted across every surface as he twisted and turned them.

Sandy worked her magic on my dripping cunt, she sucked and nibbled at my already sensitive clit. I realized from her steady alternating pressure that she was being fucked. Her mouth would close in tight and then pull back with each thrust she was getting from Vince. The result was better than my trusty vibrator could give that’s for sure. Soon I sucked Bob’s fingers greedily, bucking my hips at Sandy, moaning for more.

Bob pulled his fingers from my mouth, and I heard him climb up on the pool table. He straddled my chest and rubbed his cock all over my face. I took in his male scent and opened my lips in anticipation. His balls hung just above my waiting mouth, and I eagerly bathed and suckled on each one.

“That’s it. Good girl,” Bob groaned, “Suck it now. Suck my cock like a good little cock sucker,” he said as he eased his shaft between my lips.

I closed around him and sucked with such convince, my cheeks hollowed each time he withdrew. He slowly fed me his manhood, easing deeper into my mouth until I felt his head at the top of my throat. From this angle there was no way I could deep throat him, and it saddened me a bit. I so wanted that feeling of my breath being taken away by his deep thrusting.

Sandy clamped her mouth on my clit and fluttered my clit with her tongue. I knew she was coming by her stifled scream and the sudden suckling of my clit. It was too much for me to endure and I thrashed against her mouth as I came in tandem. My own scream stifled by the cock stuffed deep in my mouth.

I heard Vince grunting as he continued to pound away at Sandy. Her long blonde hair tickled my pussy lips as she raised her head off of me.

“Oh yeah, baby, fuck that ass,” she cried out.

Ass? Sandy was taking it up the ass? The few times we talked about anal, she never said anything about letting a stranger fuck her up the ass. That was something special to us both we decided a long time ago. She had to be more drunk than I thought.

Bob pumped away at my mouth, turning my thoughts back to him. His hand gripped my hair, pulling my head further off the table. I struggled to keep pace with him, breathing when he pulled away. Drool oozed out the sides of my mouth, but I didn’t care. Tomorrow was the furthest thing from my mind, and facing Bob on Monday was even further from that. All there was, was the here and now.

I heard Vince growl that wonderful feral growl men do when they’re about to blow their load. I imagined what it looked like, him deep in her ass as he let go. Pushing his cum deep into her bowels filling her until it oozed out her hole. I kept my grip tight on Bob’s shaft, as he fucked my mouth without abandon, nearing his own release.

I sucked and waited like good girls do for him to shoot his seed into my throat. Mentally preparing for the flood that was about to fill my mouth. I couldn’t wait to taste him, swallow his precious seed. I moaned just as he jammed his cock in my mouth, erupting like a volcano, spurt after spurt of his hot jism flowed into me. I sucked and swallowed until he was dry, content that he was sated. He finally pulled free of my mouth with a pop and disembarked from my shoulders to release me from my bonds.

Sandy crawled up next to me and held me, “That was beautiful Katy. Much more than I ever imagined.”

She pulled the blindfold from my eyes. I squinted against the harsh light of the room, and looked into her eyes, “It was way beyond what I ever dreamed too Sandy.”

I looked to the side and saw Bob standing there. God that man was beautiful, even with a flaccid dick it he was nothing short of a Greek God.

He leaned over and kissed my lips, “Happy Birthday Katy. I hope you liked your present.”

I looked at him with what I’m sure was a confused look He, in turn, motioned at Sandy. I turned to look at her. Vince had come up behind her and placed a hand possessively on her hip. Now I must have looked even more confused, because every one was smiling at me.

“I’ve been dating Vince since your company picnic three months ago.” Sandy explained.

I quickly did the math. It had been that long since Sandy and I went clubbing together. That was one reason why I looked forward to tonight so much, “So you set this all up?”

Sandy looked frightened for a moment, “Honey, how many years have we talked about doing something like this?”

I thought back, “Longer than I can remember.” I admitted, slowly relaxing.

“Granted, we changed things up a bit at the end, but honey, we couldn’t resist. You came so hard and ***** we just had to use that to our advantage.” Sandy said with a soft smile. “We didn’t want to embarrass you, or frighten you. That’s why I stepped in when I did. Do you understand? Do you forgive me?”

I sighed heavily and realized she’d given me something that money could never buy. She gave me a part of her and a part of a dream, “There’s nothing to forgive sweetie. I was scared at first, but then I knew with you here, it was all right.”

I turned back to Bob, “So how did you get mixed up in all of this?”

It was Bob’s turn to explain, but instead Vince chirped in, “Bob has told me almost since day one that you two started working together, that he wanted you. You were always so professional, that he didn’t want to risk you leaving the department.”

I looked at Bob, “Is this true?”

He met my eyes and didn’t blink. I felt his stare go through my surface and deep into my soul, “ Every single word. When Sandy and Vince got together, I came close to asking you out, but that was right about the time there was that huge sexual harassment suit. So I decided against it. But when they started talking about a three some for your birthday, I jumped at the chance to make it a four some.”

I tried to get up from the pool table, but my muscles groaned in protest. Bob was right there at my side to help me down and cover me with a throw from the sofa. I was grateful for this extra tlc. He walked me over to the kitchen table where I sat gingerly.

I just looked at each one in disbelief, “I never had a clue,” I murmured softly. Why didn’t you tell me about Vince?” I grilled.

“I didn’t want you to worry about what would happen if things didn’t work out,” Sandy replied. “But we’re pretty confident that things will, so we both felt it was time for you to know.”

“This is a helluva way to find out,” I said wearily.

Bob handed me a glass of ice water, and held my hand in his as I brought it to my lips.

“This is a lot to absorb in one night guys,” I said with a smile, “Next time can we just be a bit more open with the planning?”

There was a loud chorus of affirmations and the mood instantly relaxed. Bob brought over two heaping plates of now cold Chinese food and sat next to me. We ate in silence for awhile. I’m sure both of us wondering what the next step would be.

“We’re both adults here,” Bob started, “I think we can still work together and still find it in us to pursue a relationship.”

“That’s assuming I want a relationship.” I said flatly.

Bob looked startled at my response, but didn’t say a word.

“However,” I continued, “I think you’re right. If tonight was any indication of what sex is like with you, I’d be a fool to turn down that offer.”

Bob flashed a huge grin, “Oh, baby, you haven’t seen anything yet.”

Comments and feedback welcome

Post Incredible!! 
I love your writing and can't wait for your next posting!!

Taz

Post Re: First story Request from blog 
if only it were real. lol it would be awesome. nice.

Post NEW STORYLINES 
hi msmilf,
After that great first story i've been waiting for the sequel!!! If your ever looking for another storyline send me a msg.

Thaeye

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1